- Bank of America Settlement and the Need for Legal Aid Lawyers
- Let's Give Workers Something to Cheer About
- If Unions Are Breaking Automakers, Why Are BMW and Mercedes So Rich?
- Arts Therapy Improves Recovery and Cuts Medical Expenditures
- The Humanity of Michael Brown
- Heralding a National Trend? Enrollment Surges as New York City Begins Full-Day Prekindergarten for 50,000 Kids
- The United States' War Hawks Back in Flight
- Global Warming and Economic Crisis Lead to One Solution: Climate Jobs
- What Black Women in West Philadelphia Had to Say About Women's Equality Day
- Disposable Life
PUBLIC INTEREST PICTURES’
SPARK CHANGE FILM FESTIVAL
Oct 19-21, 2012, Public Interest Pictures offered a unique opportunity for Los Angeles cause-driven nonprofits to tell their stories.
8 nonprofits were paired with 8 filmmakers who wrote, produced, shot, and edited a short film in just 48 hours.