- "They Thought They'd Be Safe. They Were Wrong": 20 Gazans Killed in Israeli Bombing of UN Shelter
- Obama Joins EU in Sanctioning Russia as Ukraine's Civilian Death Toll Mounts
- Protesters Stall an Oil Train for Hours at Anacortes, Washington
- History Shows Why Guatemalans Flee
- Dark Money Groups Dominate Independent Spending in House Toss-Up Races
- Engines of Destruction
- Take Your Loot with You
- Does NASA's Data Show Doomsday for New York City?
- On the News With Thom Hartmann: Congressional Failure to Raise Wages Has Cost Americans $6 Billion, and More
- Worth More: One Man or an Entire City?
PUBLIC INTEREST PICTURES’
SPARK CHANGE FILM FESTIVAL
Oct 19-21, 2012, Public Interest Pictures offered a unique opportunity for Los Angeles cause-driven nonprofits to tell their stories.
8 nonprofits were paired with 8 filmmakers who wrote, produced, shot, and edited a short film in just 48 hours.