- Why "Can't Make Ends Meet" Trumps "Poverty"
- New Statues
- Stand With Kerry Against Netanyahu
- Is the Future of the Planet in ALEC's Secret Hands?
- Inflation Mythology
- The Original Geo-Engineers: Or How to Save the Iconic West From the Cow
- Do US Satellite Images Show Russia Firing Rockets Into Ukraine?
- What Do Gazans Endure? A Palestinian Student Who Lost Two Brothers, Four Cousins Tells His Story
- Despite Growing International Condemnation, No End to Gaza Violence in Sight
- It's Not Just Low Pay Stressing Out Part-Time Workers
This July 12 – 14, 2013 Public Interest Pictures is hosting a unique opportunity for Los Angeles cause-driven nonprofits to tell their stories. The SPARK CHANGE FILM FESTIVAL pairs local nonprofits with filmmakers who will write, produce, shoot, and edit a short film in just 48 hours.
You’ve probably heard of Instant Films or the 48 Hour Film Projects or other similar events… In the same vein, Public Interest Pictures is pairing filmmakers with nonprofits to create fun, engaging videos that inspire and raise awareness for amazing causes… all in 48 hours.
Calling all Los Angeles Nonprofits! Enter the festival for a chance to participate and receive a short video that promotes your important cause.
Calling all Filmmakers! Register for the Spark Change Film Festival to share your creative talents, have a great time, and donating your much-needed skills to a worthy cause.