- Some People Think CrossFit Is Nutty and That Makes CrossFit Really Angry
- Right-Wing Publication Tries to Claim That Obama Is a Conservative
- My Father Was Killed by a Computer, Says 7-Year-Old Afghan Child
- 13 Most Ugly, Offensive,and Weird Costumes for Halloween 2014
- 4 Terrible Mistakes We Can't Afford to Make With Ebola
- 5 Most Extremist GOPers Who Might Be Headed to Congress
- AlterNet Comics: The Globola Crisis
- Shocking New Report: Superrich Have Grabbed Half the World's Assets
- 6 of America's Most Panicky, Misinformed Overreactions to the Ebola Virus
- Meet the Researcher Who Thinks Cancer Can be Prevented -- Even Reversed -- Through Diet
This July 12 – 14, 2013 Public Interest Pictures is hosting a unique opportunity for Los Angeles cause-driven nonprofits to tell their stories. The SPARK CHANGE FILM FESTIVAL pairs local nonprofits with filmmakers who will write, produce, shoot, and edit a short film in just 48 hours.
You’ve probably heard of Instant Films or the 48 Hour Film Projects or other similar events… In the same vein, Public Interest Pictures is pairing filmmakers with nonprofits to create fun, engaging videos that inspire and raise awareness for amazing causes… all in 48 hours.
Calling all Los Angeles Nonprofits! Enter the festival for a chance to participate and receive a short video that promotes your important cause.
Calling all Filmmakers! Register for the Spark Change Film Festival to share your creative talents, have a great time, and donating your much-needed skills to a worthy cause.