- The Rise of the American Taliban
- Economic Update: Private Profit vs. Social Benefit
- Dead Is Dead: Drone-Killing the Fifth Amendment
- MSNBC's Sole Palestinian Voice Rula Jebreal Takes on Pro-Israeli Goverment Bias at Network and in US Media
- Not in Our Name: Jewish Activists Arrested in Sit-In at Friends of Israel Defense Forces New York City Office
- Is Israeli Public Opinion Turning After 700 Palestinian Deaths?
- White House OKs Underwater Torture Chamber
- Is This US Coal Giant Funding Violent Union Intimidation in Colombia?
- Detroit Water Shut-Offs Are on Hold, but for How Long?
- Professor William I. Robinson: Global Capitalism Is in the Midst of Its Most Severe Crisis
This July 12 – 14, 2013 Public Interest Pictures is hosting a unique opportunity for Los Angeles cause-driven nonprofits to tell their stories. The SPARK CHANGE FILM FESTIVAL pairs local nonprofits with filmmakers who will write, produce, shoot, and edit a short film in just 48 hours.
You’ve probably heard of Instant Films or the 48 Hour Film Projects or other similar events… In the same vein, Public Interest Pictures is pairing filmmakers with nonprofits to create fun, engaging videos that inspire and raise awareness for amazing causes… all in 48 hours.
Calling all Los Angeles Nonprofits! Enter the festival for a chance to participate and receive a short video that promotes your important cause.
Calling all Filmmakers! Register for the Spark Change Film Festival to share your creative talents, have a great time, and donating your much-needed skills to a worthy cause.