- How Midwives on Sierra Leone's Almost Untouched Turtle Islands are Improving Women's Health
- Seven Disturbing Quotes From the Koch Summit Speeches
- How the #FergusonSyllabus Can Help Teachers Talk About Race and Rights on the First Day of School
- A Prescription for Treating Runaway CEO Pay
- Learning #EverydaySexualViolence: Women Telling Our Stories
- Should Japan Restart Its Nuclear Reactors?
- Why Nurture is Just as Important as Nature for Understanding Genetics
- Michael Brown
- Secret $700,000 Donation Has Scott Walker Scrambling to Address "Appearance of Corruption"
- Economic Update: Corporate Economics
This July 12 – 14, 2013 Public Interest Pictures is hosting a unique opportunity for Los Angeles cause-driven nonprofits to tell their stories. The SPARK CHANGE FILM FESTIVAL pairs local nonprofits with filmmakers who will write, produce, shoot, and edit a short film in just 48 hours.
You’ve probably heard of Instant Films or the 48 Hour Film Projects or other similar events… In the same vein, Public Interest Pictures is pairing filmmakers with nonprofits to create fun, engaging videos that inspire and raise awareness for amazing causes… all in 48 hours.
Calling all Los Angeles Nonprofits! Enter the festival for a chance to participate and receive a short video that promotes your important cause.
Calling all Filmmakers! Register for the Spark Change Film Festival to share your creative talents, have a great time, and donating your much-needed skills to a worthy cause.